Saturday, June 8, 2013

Fuckin Real Punk Rock



I find out this kid Tim lives for punk rock, and when I walk past his bunk he invited me and m'friend to listen to him playin guitar (Blink 182) and he taught us about fuckin real punk rock and when we met his CIT Eddy, who is sixteen, and he keeps flirtin w/me and I feel kinda weird but I really like Tim.

Everyone tells me to hook up and even though I only know him for 1 day he's cute and nice even if he did smoke pot, which by the way he did & everyone wonders why all the guys like me.  They're all starin at me and my bellybutton.  Eddy asked me if I work out and he keeps saying I'm hot & he kissed me on the cheek.

Note: So much fuckery here, so let's start with my insistence on writing like an idiot, when prior to this I was basically using decent grammar.  Also, Eddy was definitely a pedophile in training.  As for the cocky bellybutton remark, guys were staring at my bellybutton because I had stuck a clip-on earring on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment