Saturday, June 8, 2013

I Think He Thought I Was Pretty



When I went to writing class I saw Stephanie talking with this cute guy.  I immediately knew it was her boyfriend, whom I didn't even think existed.  But I was jealous.  She's crazy and fat, and SHE has a good-looking boyfriend?

I rolled down the car window with a shitload of frustration and yelled out, "Yo, Stephanie, what up?"  I don't know why I did that.  I guess maybe to...oh heck, I don't know!  I sounded tough.  But she was nice about it, and she just said, "Oh, hi Lexi.  This is my boyfriend."  I think he thought I was pretty.

Okay enough said.  She thinks I'm going to steal him away, and I'm not, because I like Drew.

Notes:  Wow, I was a really awful person.  At least I knew how to use "whom" correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment