Saturday, June 8, 2013

I'm Only Eleven and I Feel Like a Hooker




I just saw 7th Heaven.  Tonight it was about these guys calling this girl an offensive word, but I missed the beginning and I don't know what it was.  Then, that reminded me of the guys calling me a skank.  I'm only eleven and I feel like a hooker.  My boyfriend just took me for granted.  He HAS taken me for granted three times now, but it's not like we DID anything.  But a lot of guys know I'll say yes to anybody and that's why I'm asked out and dumped.  I'm a straight-A student.  Why pick on me? 

I don't dress in skirts and pleather pants for guys that much.  I mainly do it because I like how I look when I wear them.  I look tough, and well, I don't want to say sexy.  I'll just say hot.  I want to be hot.  Then, I look at my other side.  I am shy, I am a small creative writer. How can I switch on and off from being a quiet little writer and artist to a tough, hot babe?  I see, now.  It's the journal.  I can be anything I want, here.  I come home from school, wearing tight pants (not too tight though) complaining about my loser boyfriend and cursing like hell.  Then I hug my little brother, do my homework and watch a kids' show.  Then, I turn back.  I watch 7th Heaven.  I pick out an outfit for tomorrow: a short (not too short) pleather skirt with a T-shirt saying "flirt" on it. 


Note:

Okay, where to begin.

1.)First of all, the "guys calling me a skank" were a few guys in the cafeteria who shouted "skank" each time I walked by.  I'm pretty sure I obsessed over them for the entire year, both in fear and for some reason, flattery.


2.) As I mentioned, I had never done anything with a boy.  To this day, I'm not sure why I equated that with "feeling like a hooker".  But okay.


3.) I'm not even going to touch on the "I'm a tough hot babe" thing, but why on Earth did I think watching "7th Heaven" made me tougher?  What?

No comments:

Post a Comment