Monday, July 1, 2013

I've Got a Hormone Bottle That Can't Bubble Over


4/19/03

I’m sad right now because even though tomorrow is Easter, my mother is once again out to ruin my sex life, which isn’t exactly a sex life because I’m not having sex.  Why does she care?  It was a possibility that Isaac couldn’t see me this weekend so I was crying for about six hours straight.  Then it turns out that yes, I can see him tomorrow but it will be a short date and we’ll be riding bicycles.  BICYCLES!!! ON OUR DATE!!!! I can’t do that.  I’ve got a hormone bottle that can’t bubble over.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your past self!, I am so grateful to realize that I was not the only boy-obsessed, awkwardly dressed eighth grader in this world. Your brain diagram is genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Yes, I was extremely boy-obsessed and awkwardly dressed, and I haven't even posted the worst of my clothing because I must have had the foresight to hide from the camera when I was dressed at my worst. The only thing I managed to escape was acne, but that came around in 9th grade and didn't leave until I was in college. Oh, poo.

      Delete