Monday, August 12, 2013

I WISH TO KISS HIM

1/25/2004

After Dee’s party, I slept over at my housekeeper’s son Eric’s house and he brought his friend Kyle.  Kyle was really sweet and so hot.  But the next morning he seemed really shy.  I gave him my screen name but I am sure nothing will happen.  Kyle is 16 and I’m only 14.  But I have never been so attracted to a guy before.  I mean, Kyle is SO HOT and I never even liked Tony this much.

WHY CAN’T I GET KYLE OUT OF MY HEAD?  He is so hot, smart and sweet and funny too.  But rumor is, he’s shy.  Because Eric is my housekeeper Yolanda’s son, I’ll see if Yolanda knows anything.  But Eric said that last night, Kyle said he thought I was pretty and I wrote a song about it.  PLEASE LORD, I WISH ERIC WOULD TELL KYLE I LIKE HIM, THEN I WISH KYLE WOULD IM ME OR CALL ME OR SOMETHING AND I WISH TO KISS HIM.  I WANT HIM SO MUCH, I HAVE NEVER WANTED TO KISS A BOY LIKE I WANT TO KISS HIM.  PLEASE HE IS ALL OVER MY MIND!!!!

Why was Kyle so shy today?  I’m still thinking there may be something wrong.  I have a real sexual attraction to him.  I keep remembering this scene in the Spanish movie we were all watching where this woman has sex with her abusive husband’s brother on top of the washing machine while she was doing the laundry.  Is it so horrible that I wondered what it would be like to do that with Kyle?

Notes:
I kind of want to retroactively warn Kyle about myself.


2/2/2004

Eric talked to Kyle and he said, “It looks like she wants to go out with me and I’ve only met her once.”  I don’t know what would make him think that because I haven’t been obvious with him.

Notes:
Gee, I don’t know where he got the idea that I liked him so much.  Except maybe, the fact that I wrote a song about him and pestered my housekeeper for info about him.  Other than that, I just don’t get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment