Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tony is So Tough, But So Soft









10/2/03

I definitely like Tony.  But I feel stupid because what if he doesn’t feel the same way about me?  He hugged me today and sat next to me, and even told me about his childhood and his poetry.  He’s so tough, but so soft.  He’s different from most guys.  His left ear is pierced and his hair is longish and he says if people wouldn’t get so weird about it, he would wear tight pants.  Not spandex or anything. Just tight jeans. 
Tony smoked cigarettes before but he doesn’t anymore.  He does smoke pot every now and then but he isn’t a pothead.  And he drinks…I think.  I don’t think he’s a virgin but if he’s not…it isn’t all that bad.  He’s sixteen anyhow.
Just next time I see him leaning against the chain link fence with his hair in his face and spitting on the ground, I might explode. 


Notes: When I first got to high school, I became obsessed with some guy named Tony, primarily because he had long hair and smoked pot.  There's not much more to say, here, but I think we all know which direction this is going in.

No comments:

Post a Comment